AnonCoOp

Hello friends, 


     Daily I watch tweets go by, of people I know that have been out of work, or work and still they have no food, need help in someway, or have just given up hope on how to survive because they simply cannot seek out resources. 

About 15 years ago I (Miss Rev) ran a charity, called Santa's Helpers. It was a group of about 50 or so people, and when someone would come to us, because they just needed a help up, we would send care packages, slightly used clothing, and the likes. We would address the box as Santa's Helper. Some would put a mock address on it, some would put their own.
 
We had gotten pretty big to a point where different denomination of churches and pantries would direct us to people in need. Devised a state by state barter system eventually, for people who did not have the means to make much needed repairs on their homes, or cars.  We got people to help people, not for anything more then, a thank you.  

Well I want to bring this Charity back. On a bigger scale, do it world wide. Now, I don't mean that everyone here has to send out food to people, maybe you could help with resources, or even help finding deals online for your country (coupons, discounts etc) 

The USA gov. has put a lot of restrictions on some of the food pantries here in the USA. One of the bigger ones in my area has now decided you need a letter from social services to be able to go there. Now I happen to know they closed the local social services office here, and you have to travel now 45 minutes to get to an office. Some of these people cannot travel as they have no money for gas or for the bus.  A lot of the pantries have gone to locals only. If you are not living in their town, you cannot go. Alot of food pantries are simply running out of the food needed, and there is now a rise in families, not just single people going to food pantries a week. There is a food pantry here called Project Paul which last year served 600 families a month, now serves 600 a week. Thats staggering when you think about it. To get on food stamps now in USA requires you to be so dirt poor there is no chance of you ever getting off the system, and when you do get a job, and report it, instead of helping you succeed to get off of the system, they cut your food stamps, most just cut their hours or quit their job, as they just cant make it. Viscous circle. 

Im not saying we will change the system, but if we can just simply start helping each other. We can make it. in the USA 1 in 6 families goes without food daily. this means when I look out my door, 4 people on my dead end street are without food each day. 

My idea is as like it was before, build a forum. Forum will be set up into different categories. countries, pantries, outreach, clothing etc. Certain people will be Food pantry people for their country, outreach the same etc. I have built numerous forums (its kind of what I do in my biz as well ) I will get a host for this as well, and have the forums on that instead of not hosted. 
 
Let me give you an idea, food pantry - when you go out shopping, you pick up extra food, obviously canned items are not the best because of weight, toiletries, simple pleasures like coffee and sugar. 
 
Outreach can simply be if in your country you happen to know where a good food pantry is, or if you happen to find out your gov granted your utilities some money to help people, you can direct them where they need to call (as i did today for my own country for JCP and L) and was also told that they have not really advertised it, so no one knows (Face Palm) 

Helping people survive should not be rocket science. It breaks my heart the world is in such chaos, that so many are trying to work trying to make a living and cant make it. I know this wont change the world, but I know it may help bring some relief when things can get so stressful. 

Also note, when we ship out packages, we send a letter in the package, asking the people, if they can, to join in the forums. To help out and give back in some way, maybe some skill or knowledge they have. this is the co op of this whole program. Being kind to someone should not ever be an effort. 

2 years ago I went on food stamps. I was in line at the grocery store, and a mom and her daughter were in front of me. They were celebrating her daughters graduation from preschool with strawberry short cake (I'm nosy) She didn't have enough money. She gave the merchandise she couldn't afford back to the girl at check out, paid for what she could, and left, her daughter in tears, and she said, "honey I'm sorry, mommy just doesn't have the money". I bought her items, and had my son run it out to her. 
 
I didn't do it for any thanks, but this woman came back into the store in tears. she had lost her job, lost her home, and was living in some dive now with her daughter and trying to make the best of it. She hugged me and smiled and said thank you. And couldn't help thinking how wrong this whole situation was. She shouldn't have to cry like that over food. 
 
I'm no longer on food stamps, because I don't lie to the welfare system and I work odd jobs to make it by, so therefore I don't qualify.

For those of you who don't know I was the creator of Operation Cash Back, one of the biggest money moving projects in the world (moving from big banks to credit unions) the account Your Anon News saw something in my tweet and backed me on it, where I did not think this operation could do anything large scale, it moved mountains (600k people moved money in one month) because the people were behind it. That's what Anon Co Op can do as well. 

SO, that is it in a nutshell. We need to help each other, its simple. 
 
In the next 2 weeks I will be building forums, finding hosting and organizing people into what you can do, and yes everyone here can help, even if its just being a spokesperson on twitter to get the word out. If you never thought you could be part of one of the biggest movements in history (Anonymous) well now is your time to shine. This is a world wide humanitarian effort that can only be successful with your help 

Much love,
Miss Rev
@MissRevolution_
 
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts